Mobile Team Leader
- Lead and manage a team of developers, ensuring project deadlines and milestones are met.
- Conduct regular code reviews and provide feedback to team members adhering to best practices.
- Participate in requirements analysis, design, coding, and testing phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain software solutions.
- Ensure high-quality work by monitoring individual and team performance and addressing any issues through appropriate guidance and mentoring.
- Stay updated on new trends and technologies in software development.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- In-depth knowledge of iOS and Android mobile application development, both native (Swift/Kotlin) and hybrid (React Native/Flutter), and the ability to manage and lead teams dedicated to mobile project development.
- Experience integrating proprietary and third-party SDKs/APIs.
- Ability to independently perform technical analysis and software design to guide the team in software development.
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology.
- Ability to write project documentation, also in ISO context.
- Ability to independently follow through the app publication process on the App Store and/or Google Play.
- Experience in developing apps published in the store for medium/large projects within a challenging or enterprise-related context.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Understanding of end-to-end mobile app development, from design to UI/UX
- Familiarity with integrating proprietary SDK
- Inclination to document project details
- Ability to independently perform technical analysis and software design
- Capability to independently manage the app publishing process on the App Store and/or Google Play
- Ability to develop native apps for both Android and iOS is a plus
- Experience in developing apps published in the store for medium/large-scale projects within a challenging or enterprise environment
What you will get from us
- Competitive salary packages.
- Professional growth opportunities
- Training program
- Teamwork and participation in team building activities
- A dynamic, young, creative and stimulating environment
The data will be processed and stored exclusively for present and future selection purposes, guaranteeing the rights referred to in art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03.
Ennova Research guarantees equal opportunities. The remuneration and the type of contract will be assessed on the basis of personal skills and knowledge.